Blogkép és tartalom kopirájt báj Dé. Egyéb kreatív anyagok úgyszintén. Alkotói jogaim megsértése peres eljárást von maga után és nem mellesleg FELZABÁLLAK ANYÁD SÍRJÁRÓL.

2008. december 11., csütörtök

26. the everclean doormat of philosophy...

"I, that have neither pity, love, nor fear.

Indeed, 'tis true that Henry told me of;

For I have often heard my mother say

I came into the world with my legs forward:

Had I not reason, think ye, to make haste,

And seek their ruin that usurp'd our right?

The midwife wonder'd and the women cried

'O, Jesus bless us, he is born with teeth!'

And so I was; which plainly signified

That I should snarl and bite and play the dog.

Then, since the heavens have shaped my body so,

Let hell make crook'd my mind to answer it.

I have no brother, I am like no brother;

And this word 'love,' which graybeards call divine,

Be resident in men like one another

And not in me: I am myself alone."

Shakespeare - Henry the 6th

Nincsenek megjegyzések: